Sunday, July 23, 2017






    THE POWER OF A FAITHFUL LIFE


" And they lifted up their voices and wept again;  and Orpah kissed her mother-in-law; but Ruth clung unto her.  Then she said, " Behold, your sister-in-law has gone back to her people and her gods; return after your sister-in-law.  But Ruth said," Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from following you; for where you go, I will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge.  Your people shall be my people and your God, my God.  Where you die, I will die, and there will I be buried.  Thus may the LORD do to me, and worse, if anything but death parts you and me."  Ruth 1: 14, 15, and 16.



We see that love is the tie that binds Naomi and Ruth, and their faith in God.  Naomi demonstrated her faith because when she heard that God had visited his people with bread , she made the decision to leave Moab and return to Bethlehem-Judah and to God.  It was a godly decision that made a difference.  Ruth demonstrated her faith by making a godly decision to leave Moab and chose the God of Israel and His people.  Naomi's example and faith changed the course of their lives.  Embracing the story of Naomi and Ruth our faith in God is nourished and deepens our trust in God.  God provided food and protection for Naomi and Ruth.  God further provided for Ruth by giving her a husband, a home and a family.  God provided for Naomi through a redeemer, Obed in her old age. When we demonstrate faith in God in our life it brings honor and glory to Him.  Praise God for His Faithfulness !!!! 


Have a Great Day!!!        Keep Shining!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment